University of Toronto, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Training, Advanced Learning and Scientific Research of Canada is launching the Canada Graduate Scholarship Program to attract international students who want to study or research at the University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto's Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program recognizes international students who demonstrate exceptional creativity and academic achievement and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
Awarded annually, these scholarships are intended for international students from around the world. It is the University of Toronto's most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. Each year, approximately 375 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Fellows.
Be an international student (i.e. non-Canadian requiring a study permit) intending to commence university studies in the following academic year.
Cycles of study for the scholarship:
Second cycle (Master);
Value / amount:
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, accommodation, books, incidentals and full residency support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
- Be an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Even if you are already a worker, you can also apply and come here to Canada while working and continuing your studies;
- Be an original and creative thinker committed to school and community;
- Have a high academic achievement;
- Be enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration;
- Understand and speak well one of the languages of instruction in Canada (French, English, Spanish, German, Italian).
How to apply:
Write to University of Toronto online assistant on Whatsapp at +1 (514) 600-6349, also available by phone call.