On August 16th, 2023, a framework agreement was signed between ILS LEDA and CREGU, the UNESCO Youth Education Research Center, for the implementation of education programmes within the UNESCO framework.
CREGU is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 2005, managed by Shanghai Shiningpath Human Resources Co, Ltd. which carries out cultural, social and development cooperation activities at local and international level.
The agreement aims to establish a synergy for the implementation of joint actions and programmes in the following areas:
- Training for students and/or teachers in the areas of competence of ILS LEDA;
- Joint preparation of project proposals for local, national and international funding opportunities;
- Establish technical exchanges and collaborative relationships in various dimensions, such as student stays, joint writing of scientific articles, development of research proposals, search for solutions to apply models of territorial economic development appropriate to the local context, and so on.
First of all, it was agreed to give life to a first operational programme, called CILEP, CREGU-ILS LEDA Educational Programme, which will focus on the training of CREGU students on the following priority subjects:
- Basic knowledge on local economic development
- Methodology for the evaluation of territorial economic potential
- How to build an Integrated Territorial Services System
- How to support the start-up of new businesses
- Methodology for building Territorial Marketing strategies
The first act of this programme is the short course on "Development of the local and circular economy", which will be launched soon and it will consist of 6 online lessons, learning tests and student coaching.