The ILS LEDA recipes are elaborated according to the 25 years of experience on the field, and all the lessons learned through trials and failures.
This is the best menu you can find about crucial issues on local economic development.
The ILS LEDA book includes the following recipes:
1. VALORISING THE ENDOGENOUS POTENTIAL
2. CREATING A LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOMENT AGENCY
3. MANAGING A LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
4. REALIZING TERRITORIAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
5. DEFINING THE TERRITORIAL PERSONALITY
6. BUILDING VALUE CHAINS
7. MAKING THE TERRITORIAL SERVICES FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT HARMONISED